MEET THE TEAM: René Roos
In honour of women’s month, we’ve put together an interview series to give our followers an opportunity to “Meet the Team” and get to know the phenomenal women behind CAPE ISLAND. We asked each member of the team the same set of questions, next is René Roos, our client relationship manager.
1. Where were you born and raised? Vaal Triangle
2. What’s your favourite scent related memory? Growing up my family use to visit Marloth Park Bush Camp in the Low-veld every winter holiday. I will never forget the amazing scent of the bush veld flowing into the car as you roll down the windows when driving into the Camp. Might be why Safari Days is one off my favorite fragrances.
3. What are 3 words that describe you? Joyful, present and loving
4. What’s your favourite song? Blood of Eden, Pieter Gabriel
5. What’s the best part of your job at Cape Island? Working with people. I love people and sharing our beautiful products with them is just so fulfilling.
6. Which fragrance from the Cape Island range is your absolute best and why? Safari Days as mentioned above
7. If you had a free ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Serengeti
8. Do you have a female role model that you would like to meet in person? Mother Teresa, if only I could…
9. Is there something that you’d like to master? Life! 😁
10. Where do you find inspiration? I guess I would have to say everyday life. The knowing that no matter what, God has planned my life before I was born and He’s plan for me is to prosper, for hope and a future. Knowing that keeps me inspired and thankful.
Stay tuned for more Cape Island faces in our “Meet the Team” series this August…