MEET THE TEAM: Michelle Lynch
In honour of women’s month, we’ve put together an interview series to give our followers an opportunity to “Meet the Team” and get to know the phenomenal women behind Cape Island. We asked each member of the team the same set of questions, and next up is Michelle Lynch, our Client Relationship Manager.
1. Where were you born and raised? Durban
2. What’s your favourite scent related memory? Tropica Sun cream
3. What are 3 words that describe you? Adventurous- Outgoing- Loyal
4. What’s your favourite song? Viva La Vida Cold Play
5. What’s the best part of your job at Cape Island? Selling Something beautiful that I love
6. Which fragrance from the Cape Island range is your absolute best and why? Clifton Beach- I’m a born Beach Girl
7. If you had a free ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Bora Bora
8. Do you have a female role model that you would like to meet in person? Turia Pitt
9. Is there something that you’d like to master? I’d like to climb Kilimanjaro
10. Where do you find inspiration? I am inspired by nature. I believe it’s the best way to keep life real.
Stay tuned for more Cape Island faces in our “Meet the Team” series this August…