MEET THE TEAM: Suzanne Snowdowne
In honour of women’s month, we’ve put together an interview series to give our followers an opportunity to “Meet the Team” and get to know the phenomenal women behind Cape Island. We asked each member of the team the same set of questions, and next up is Suzanne Snowdowne, our Managing and Creative Director.
1. Where were you born and raised? Raised in Duiwelskloof, Limpopo and born in St Lucia in Natal
2. What’s your favourite scent related memory? I love the smell of an English Rose. I have such special memories of spending time with my mom pruning her rose garden, learning the names of the roses with such great anticipation of their fragrance
3. What are 3 words that describe you? Passionate, Creative, Dedicated
4. What’s your favourite song? Fight Song by Rachel Platten
5. What’s the best part of your job at Cape Island? It gives me a way to live my creative dream whilst empowering others around me – and sharing this dream with my best friend and business partner.
6. Which fragrance from the Cape Island range is your absolute best and why? Our new African Storm fragrance is so uplifting and I absolutely love that it tributes the courageous spirit of the women of Africa.
7. If you had a free ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Visit my brother in Canada
8. Do you have a female role model that you would like to meet in person? Jo Malone
9. Is there something that you’d like to master? Hmm…Gourmet Cooking
10. Where do you find inspiration? Mainly by the women that I am surrounded by
Stay tuned for more Cape Island faces in our “Meet the Team” series this August…