This classic hand sanitiser spray is perfectly practical with a hint of luxury. Our highly effective 75% alcohol formulation is also lightly fragranced. To use simply spray liquid onto hands and rub together. Once our hand sanitiser has done its job your hands will be soft and germ-free, with the scents of bergamot, cedar wood and patchouli.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria, fungi & viruses for optimal hygiene.
- Over 75% alcohol with high purity ingredients.
- Safe and effective World Health Organisation compliant formulation.
- Especially effective against lipid-membrane pathogens like COVID-19.
- Specially formulated to stay longer on your hands, maximising efficiency.
- Added moisturisers to keep skin soft and germ free even with regular use.
- Lightly fragranced with bergamot, patchouli and cedar wood.
- No water required.
- Cape Island classic hand sanitiser is made in South Africa.
- Comes in a recyclable glass bottle.
- Also available bigger volumes like 330ml and 500ml.
- 75% Denatured ethanol (alcohol);
- 5% Isopropyl alcohol;
- Hydrogen peroxide.
- Volume: 200ml
- Consistency: Liquid
- Recyclable glass bottle
- For external use on hands only
- Store below 25°C
The Cape Island collection of eco-luxe fragrance products captures the natural beauty of Africa and brings it into your home in a sophisticated way. All Cape Island products are locally designed and made right here on African soil. Our fragrance oils are sourced from the world’s leading perfumers. Fragrances are blended in South Africa and used to scent our hand poured candles, diffusers, soaps & lotions.
We are committed to ethical sourcing and manufacturing to make products that are beautiful inside and out. Our products are cruelty free, environmentally friendly and aquatically safe. We are also proud to offer refillable, re-usable packaging wherever possible. We believe in being kind to the environment that inspires us without compromising on luxury.
Cape Island donates a percentage of proceeds to local non-profit organisations that protect and advocate for the natural beauty of Africa. Read more.